Saturday, October 12, 2019

Wknd Vibes- Icarus

Icarus


These 2 totally have me in my feels with this track "Sirens". The band Icarus formed in 1997 by cousins Ollie Brown and Sam Britton. They bring a jazz sound to the drum and bass scene with a hint of that classy grime. This has been the jam that set the tone for my entire weekend. I'm sure I looked like a nerd dancing and singing in the car. I imagine people think I'm either throwing fits of rage or interpretive dancing. They say in the car is the one place that people find comfortable enough to be them true selves. AnyHoot!!!! 
 Any suggestions on a good place for window tint ???  =P


12 comments:

  1. So that's why people throwing fits of rage or interpretive dancing in the car... ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not worry I jump around and dance in my car also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When a song come on that I like I do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there is a good place right by the Texas Station off of Rancho and Lake Mead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Window tint there a place by Las Vegas blvd and Pecos (702)542-6534 call and ask tell him johnny give the number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck Yes !!! Johnny you just saved my self-esteem

      Delete
  6. Love this! Sounds like a great summer song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that feeling of hearing a good song too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hearing a good song for the first time.

    ReplyDelete