Saturday, November 23, 2019

My Bestfriend



I love my Best Friend. He is the most amazing and intelligent little 10 year old nerd I know. Hes always there when I need him and knows exactly what to say when I'm down. He keeps me on my toes and pushes me to do better. He wipes my tears away when I cry and tells me everything will be alright. He jams with me and sometimes even shares his feel good vibes. He mirrors me and mimics my personality so I definitely have to be a role model.  

The most amazing part is that he calls me Mom. 
I was truly blessed by the heavens when they gave him to me. 

( Just so you know this is a song on his own personal playlist he is showing me for the first time ... Hes sooo ready for his first Rave )

10 comments:

  1. Awe... You and your 10-year old best friend look happy together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very nice and good memory :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you have a positive pillar in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A person that there for you always through thick and thin is great and could be anybody. That's why I chose my dog as my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It nice that he calls you mom. He must see you as a very important person in his life.

    ReplyDelete